Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

scrollbuilderdude

Warscroll Builder updated for GH2017

I'm on a mac laptop using firefox. Cleared my history and cache, still shows 320. Screenshot below. 

Edited by Domlin

1 minute ago, scrollbuilderdude said:

@domlin Thanks! I'll look into this.

No problem! Thanks for all of your hard work!

@Xanax Lot You should be able to add any unit for any alliance or faction to your list. The only time the list will clear, is if you switch point systems.

Allies will be coming in a week or so. The initial update will allow you to mark which units are allies, which will total them up and show them differently in your list.

• Like 1

@scrollbuilderdude for a one man army you have done fantastically, still works a dream :D

Is there a plan to incorporate the new allies somehow eventually? Not that it matters very much :D 

• Like 1

Hi everyone,
Warscroll Builder has finally been updated with the new GH2017 points. As always, tell me what I missed or got wrong. It was a lot of data to input, so I'm sure I missed more than a few things!
There are still some known issues for iOS users we are working on.  Hope to have those resolved soon.
Lastly, allies will be coming in the next few weeks. If there is anything else you would like, let me know and I'll try and make it happen.
-Tony P

With the changes to Factions, will the Factions be changed to put them in line with the new GHB 2017 Factions? (Or is that going to stay like the AoS app "factions"?)

Thanks for the Skirmish Points btw!
  • Like 1