Warscroll Builder updated for GH2017

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TheOtherJosh said:

With the changes to Factions, will the Factions be changed to put them in line with the new GHB 2017 Factions? (Or is that going to stay like the AoS app "factions"?)

Thanks for the Skirmish Points btw!

I tried to match them as closely as time allowed. I plan to keep merging and moving them as closely as possible to the GHB factions.

9 hours ago, DanielFM said:

Wanderers Allegiance is missing as far as I can see.

9 hours ago, scrollbuilderdude said:

@DanielFM Thanks, I'll get that fixed soon.

Wow, that was a fast fix. Such a great resource, and seeing skirmish included was an awesome surprise.

The Deepwood Host owes you a great debt!

Thanks! I really enjoy Skirmish games, so I quickly modified Warscroll Builder for myself to add up skirmish points. [emoji4] I'm happy everyone has access to it now!

Warscroll Builder is prepared for Skirmish?! Why am I paying for Azyr then. No customer support, no proper updates, no new features (Skirmish, PtG)...
Great job scrollbuilderdude.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Amazing work! A quick question: some units are battleline only if you take a certain general (e.g. Sisters of the Watch) - would it be possible to have this correctly reported by the app? Currently it just shows them as battleline regardless of the general

1 hour ago, Iain said:

Amazing work! A quick question: some units are battleline only if you take a certain general (e.g. Sisters of the Watch) - would it be possible to have this correctly reported by the app? Currently it just shows them as battleline regardless of the general

I'd love to see that as well.

Both with allegiance-specific Battlelines and the other ifs like certain generals.

So that would be great to have

@scrollbuilderdude

Skarsnik is not available in this but is available and valid in Azyr app. So confused. 
Can I use Skarsnik or not? 
You cannot use Skarsnik anymore, as he is out of the Orc and Goblin compendium. Instead you can use him as a grot warboss with a giant squig gobbla!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Iain said:

This is something I'm working on but not sure when it will go live. It might come with the allies update since allied units mess with the battleline count as well. 

1 hour ago, Strammefar said:

You cannot use Skarsnik anymore, as he is out of the Orc and Goblin compendium. Instead you can use him as a grot warboss with a giant squig gobbla!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

But he is in the Moonclan list still.

Savage big boss has 3 weapon choices (probably from old savage orruk warboss warscroll, it is still up in gw's webpage under big boss). He actually has one. The new correct warscroll should be in the app. 

Thanks for keeping it up! 

Great work dude. Now I can boot up my favourite listbuilding website again instead of using the spreadsheets.

Some issues I picked up during a quick browse:

Greenskinz Orruk are missing the option for Bows and Cuttas.

Freeguild Guard aren't given weapon options.

Damsel doesn't have the option for Steed or Pegasus.

Celestial Hurricanum with Celestial Battlemage is 320 points instead of 380 (The regular Hurricanum has the updated points)

Golgfag Maneater turns up as a Hero for Maneaters.

Archived