Warscroll Builder updated for GH2017

Hi everyone,

Warscroll Builder has finally been updated with the new GH2017 points. As always, tell me what I missed or got wrong. It was a lot of data to input, so I'm sure I missed more than a few things!

There are still some known issues for iOS users we are working on.  Hope to have those resolved soon.

Lastly, allies will be coming in the next few weeks. If there is anything else you would like, let me know and I'll try and make it happen.

-Tony P

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi everyone,
Warscroll Builder has finally been updated with the new GH2017 points. As always, tell me what I missed or got wrong. It was a lot of data to input, so I'm sure I missed more than a few things!
There are still some known issues for iOS users we are working on.  Hope to have those resolved soon.
Lastly, allies will be coming in the next few weeks. If there is anything else you would like, let me know and I'll try and make it happen.
-Tony P

With the changes to Factions, will the Factions be changed to put them in line with the new GHB 2017 Factions? (Or is that going to stay like the AoS app "factions"?)

Thanks for the Skirmish Points btw!

Archived