Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Xanax Lot

Let´s Talk Skyre

How do you guys think the "No shooting out of combat" in 2nd edition will impact Skryre?

More melee Stormfiends and less dakka?

I don't think the no shooting in combat rule will change skryre dramatically, because most of our units die once in combat anyway (except stormfiends). We already use plenty of screening anyway as part of the army functioning. I agree that I may kit my stormfiends melee instead, yes.

Regarding the "look out, sir" rule, in my army I've got 2 warplightning cannons (not affected), 8 poisoned wind mortars (mainly shooting hordes, so less affected) and gascloud formation (D6 not affected)

So I would say I'll do pretty fine with what has been revealed on shooting so far...

I think that, generally, skryre will remain good for hero sniping due to warp lightning cannons, gascloud, arkhspark and so on. Only the jezzails maybsuffer from this rule...

My only concern so far is with the command abilities system, as we don't have many to pick from. The two new ones might be interesting. I also hope we'll be able to use allies command abilities, but I doubt that

What do you think?

Edited by Num

18 hours ago, Kirjava13 said:

Re: Command abilities, am I being an idiot or do our characters not actually have any?

Skryre has none :) so the new command abilities increase our command effectiveness by 300% :D

• Thanks 1

Just now, Mayple said:

Skryre has none :) so the new command abilities increase our command effectiveness by 300% :D

Hahahhaha, true! Howevee the reroll charges on stormfiends units is good. 

Skaven in general need a faction update soon!