Bretonnian Fan Revised Compendium Scrolls

Oppenheimer

Great work on this - and nice job on putting it all together so quickly!

For what it's worth I think I'm probably going to just keep using the first compendium since that version is just much more characterful and (bizarrely) better balanced. Means my Brets will be relegated to friendly games, but that's ok :)

12 hours ago, Fireymonkeyboy said:

Okay it isn't just me.  Awkward unit sizes and costs remain awkward, and some of our stuff got worse, yes?

FMB

Unfortunately that is so. Only saving grace was customizable lords.

So fan-made rules for friendly and narrative while Freeguild Proxy for competition. (Though knights having the strength of demigryphs knights and spearmen hordes Is really flavorful)

Yup. Brets and TK are pretty much out of tournament scene now but I feel better about friendly play with my new warscrolls and adjusted points and unit sizes I did. I don't know if anyone else will every use them but it soothes the wound a bit to have them for myself.

8 hours ago, Baron Klatz said:

Unfortunately that is so. Only saving grace was customizable lords.

So fan-made rules for friendly and narrative while Freeguild Proxy for competition. (Though knights having the strength of demigryphs knights and spearmen hordes Is really flavorful)

Forgot about that - now that they aren't special characters, they can take traits and relics, yes?

FMB

Archived