Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Sign in to follow this  
Ben

GHB 2017 – Nighthaunt – AoS Daily 134

2 posts in this topic

Ben    1,364

Nighthaunt Allegiance ability is the topic of todays episode. I look at all the rules to go with this faction from the Generals Handbook 2017 Get Blood and Glory tickets at bloodandglory.baddice.co.uk Questions? If you have any questions at all

The post GHB 2017 – Nighthaunt – AoS Daily 134 appeared first on The Bad Dice Podcast.

View the full article

Mc1gamer    30

You can very much lose the ability to bring units placed to the side......if you have no more cairn wraiths or banshee's left, which not out of the realm of possibility. I love this new rule, but I would have liked it better if it allowed units still waiting to still be brought in, but perhaps limited to a board edge and X" away from enemies. It would be limiting but not mean you lose potentially all those pts b/c someone alpha stuck your heroes off turn 1 or 2.  Cairn Wraiths and Banshees go down to focus fire and mortal wounds pretty easily, even with their rend resistance. You have to hide at least one of them well, and it could mean that hero is out of the game entirely, or ineffective till later. Best bet is to take as many as possible, but that is at the expense of other things you might better wish to deploy. Again, a great fluffy ability, but a bit too unforgiving since there's SO many shooting and teleporting units now.