Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Sadysaneto

GH2017 - Moonclan Discussion

Theres no doom and gloom, there is only disappointment :)

Grots are mu favorite faction, i was expecting some love, they got none.

And thats it.

:)

Edited by Sadysaneto
  • Like 1

Popular armies lacking allegiance in the GH is likely a signal that they are getting something. For example, Nurgle has nothing, but is getting its own new box set a week later with a new hero and allegiance stuff. 

Yes, exactly! I'm sure that this means that Moonclan will get a battletome really soon!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Strammefar said:

Yes, exactly! I'm sure that this means that Moonclan will get a battletome really soon!

Well im not so optimistic, they will be ditch out like brettonia or tomb kings or totaly remade as new faction.

4 hours ago, Entombet said:

Well im not so optimistic, they will be ditch out like brettonia or tomb kings or totaly remade as new faction.

Yeah, more likely theyll be ironjawnized.

1 hour ago, Donal said:

PIRATE GROTS

flying pirate grots.

with squig machine guns.

flying on squig baloons.

Edited by Sadysaneto
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Donal said:

PIRATE GROTS

I do hope GW are reading and act accordingly

• Like 2

Yeah, more likely theyll be ironjawnized.

There's some pretty awesome stuff going on over on the Ironjawz side of the fence .... I'm not entirely sure I'd be unhappy if Moonclan got "Ironjawzized" if that's what getting Ironjawzized means ...
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TheOtherJosh said:

There's some pretty awesome stuff going on over on the Ironjawz side of the fence .... I'm not entirely sure I'd be unhappy if Moonclan got "Ironjawzized" if that's what getting Ironjawzized means ...

well, it cuts both ways. while ironjawz are awesome and while I do play them, they kinda made the old greenskinz... unapealling?

It might happen the same - we might get a insane new batch of gobbos that will outshine moonclan.

• Like 1

From what I've learned of the new world goblin lore, moonclan really like burning things and dancing around the burning things. So I expect any updates will revolve around burning things. Eg flaming arrows for grot bows or new flamey models of some sort. 

Edited by Sheriff
My ****** predictive text
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sheriff said:

From what I've learned of the new world goblin lore, moonclan really like burning things and dancing around the burning things. So I expect any updates will revolve around burning things. Eg flaming arrows for grot bows or new flamey models of some sort. 

where did you get moonclan fluff on mortal realms????

18 hours ago, WoollyMammoth said:

Popular armies lacking allegiance in the GH is likely a signal that they are getting something. For example, Nurgle has nothing, but is getting its own new box set a week later with a new hero and allegiance stuff. 

This was my immediate thought as well, along with Daughters of Khaine.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sadysaneto said:

There's a couple pages in the destruction book 

Archers with flaming arrows wouldn't be bad. Or maybe some kind of fire creature or new fire damage spell. I think squigs and fire goes good together.

• Like 1

Where moonclab super weak in the last edition? I know one person who did moonclab and he always seemed to fair very well 

And pyromaniac grots sounds awesome 

Edited by SaJeel
Stupid autocorrect

3 hours ago, SaJeel said:

Where moonclab super weak in the last edition? I know one person who did moonclab and he always seemed to fair very well 

And pyromaniac grots sounds awesome 

they were more on the weak side,  they arent really killy or powerful, moonclan is an horde army. they rely on numbers. if you raise their cost and give nothing back, you hurt them, cos they get weaker.

On 22/08/2017 at 0:49 PM, Sadysaneto said:

There's a couple pages in the destruction book. 

Also regarding GW rationale for no moonclan allegiance ability: ''The rules team reviewed the Grand Alliance books and the model ranges (is it large enough?) and picked the factions that Games Workshop would not be producing a battletome for soon, but that players would want to see. ''