If you like Ironjawz, check back tomorrow!

Chris Tomlin

Afternoon Ardboys!

It's Friday so I'm in a particularly good mood. I have written a very special post for tomorrow, something I could've put elsewhere but thought I'd give something back to the forum and people that entertain me so much during the week.

I apologise for the clickbait nature of this topic, however I've noticed that people don't frequent this forum as much on the weekend. So yeh, didn't want any of you Ironjawz fans to miss out is all.

Watch this space B|

1 hour ago, Fungrim said:

Not savvy enough to transfer a gif onto this format, but if I could, it'd be the Chris Pratt 'omg' one from Parks & Rec.......!

Psyched.

I love Chris Pratt. I love Parks & Rec. I love Ironjawz.

I love Aubrey Plaza more.

8iwfh2N.gif

2 hours ago, Payce said:

I love Chris Pratt. I love Parks & Rec. I love Ironjawz.

I love Aubrey Plaza more.

8iwfh2N.gif

I think we all do...

4 hours ago, Chris Tomlin said:

Afternoon Ardboys!

It's Friday so I'm in a particularly good mood. I have written a very special post for tomorrow, something I could've put elsewhere but thought I'd give something back to the forum and people that entertain me so much during the week.

I apologise for the clickbait nature of this topic, however I've noticed that people don't frequent this forum as much on the weekend. So yeh, didn't want any of you Ironjawz fans to miss out is all.

Watch this space B|

As you are the Megaboss of Megaboss's, probably with your own Megafist, I have a good idea of what kind of special topic youll have to discuss and share...

Archived