Roll to save mortal wounds

Duck1986

Question

Hi,

Im sure this has been asked before but search seems to be broken... If you have an ability to roll each time a model recieves a wound or mortal wound - if I recieved three mortal wounds in one go - do I roll one dice (as if I was saving normally) or do I roll three? 

3 answers to this question

You would normally roll to save for each mortal wound. Mortal wounds are different to normal wounds but badly worded when you include damage factors.

I think of a mortal wound as an infinite rend wound with a damage of 1. You can then use special saves to save against the caused damage, rolling for each save individually just as you would a special save against a D6 damage weapon that you failed an armour save on.

43 minutes ago, Duck1986 said:

Hi,

Im sure this has been asked before but search seems to be broken... If you have an ability to roll each time a model recieves a wound or mortal wound - if I recieved three mortal wounds in one go - do I roll one dice (as if I was saving normally) or do I roll three? 

if youre searching off mobile, click the magnifiying glass to open up a new page, searching becomes easy then 

Archived