Let's chat: Daughters of Khaine

Payce

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey all, hope the battles are going well for your DoK armies. 

Just wanted to mention that, as some of you probably know, a DoK army made it on warhammer tv this weekend at the GT and got a minor victory, so that’s pretty exciting ( 3/6 games shown had aelves, so it was a good showcase for the pointy ears). The interesting thing is that, in terms of the bloodshield stack debate, well, at least at this tournament, there wasn’t a debate. The DoK army had 2 cauldrons and the bloodshields stacked during the game. The commentators were aware of the stacking, joked about it(calling it the “double bubble”), and seemed to have no issue with it. It was a great game, and the double bloodshield didn’t seem overpowered, but was effective.

There were some “sky is falling” posts on here about how the stacking bloodshield DoK army was going to win everything, but that really hasn’t been the case yet. As has been said in some posts above, it is a vital mechanic for this army which is almost completely melee but with poor(or no) saves all around. You pay a significant points price for your multiple saves, and you have to keep your units rather tightly bound around your slow cauldrons to get the multiple shields, which can make it difficult to contest multiple objectives. So, I think the call to ban/FAQ this out was maybe a little premature. Some people have said that they don’t think GW meant for it to be played this way, but at least at the biggest GW AOS tournament, it seems they did.

It sometimes seem that there's not a lot of communication between the rules designers and the people who write community articles and the people we see on Warhammer TV. I'm not sure we can say that something is intended because of what is said on those things (especially as they said on the community site that you could use city rules with specific allegiances, only to later say it was always intended to be used with generic Order allegiance). At any rate, the stacking bubble is how it works at the moment, regardless of whether it was intended or not, and it hasn't proven to be brokenly powerful, so I don't think they'll see much reason to change /clarify it.

In regards to the Firestorm rules, they never said anything incorrect or misinterpreted the rules.  You could originally use them with specific allegiances outside the grand alliance as they wrote, but their was an uproar, and a FAQ was made to change the rules to only use it with the grand alliance abilities. I understand that the warhammer community team =/= rules team, but I’m pretty sure this bloodshield stacking was at least run by the events team prior to the tournament and approved. So, while an official FAQ saying it does or doesn’t stack would be ideal, I feel we are on fairly firm footing now saying that it does and was meant to.

Fyreslayers get more saves than witch elves anyway - without having to spend 200 points on an extra model and stand next to it for the whole game!

Keeping your witches in the bubble of a cauldron - 9" at its largest and it gets smaller as the cauldron takes wounds - is not actually that easy. keeping them in the bubble of 2 is a huge limitation on your tactical options and ability to manoeuvre.

I usually cram everything between the 2 cauldrons to survive a turn of shooting and then have to spread out to try and get objectives anyway. The whole army is expensive and fragile and you have to play really carefully to get anywhere with it.

Anyone who thinks its overpowered has never tried to play using this army. Its a turn 1 strength but it costs 400 points - or 800 points if you want 4.

7 hours ago, Uncas said:

Hey all, hope the battles are going well for your DoK armies. 

Just wanted to mention that, as some of you probably know, a DoK army made it on warhammer tv this weekend at the GT and got a minor victory, so that’s pretty exciting ( 3/6 games shown had aelves, so it was a good showcase for the pointy ears). The interesting thing is that, in terms of the bloodshield stack debate, well, at least at this tournament, there wasn’t a debate. The DoK army had 2 cauldrons and the bloodshields stacked during the game. The commentators were aware of the stacking, joked about it(calling it the “double bubble”), and seemed to have no issue with it. It was a great game, and the double bloodshield didn’t seem overpowered, but was effective.

There were some “sky is falling” posts on here about how the stacking bloodshield DoK army was going to win everything, but that really hasn’t been the case yet. As has been said in some posts above, it is a vital mechanic for this army which is almost completely melee but with poor(or no) saves all around. You pay a significant points price for your multiple saves, and you have to keep your units rather tightly bound around your slow cauldrons to get the multiple shields, which can make it difficult to contest multiple objectives. So, I think the call to ban/FAQ this out was maybe a little premature. Some people have said that they don’t think GW meant for it to be played this way, but at least at the biggest GW AOS tournament, it seems they did.

Hi, hello, yes, that was me with the DoK force, I'm glad that my throwing away a major victory after getting stab happy trying to kill a Screaming Bell was documented for the internet to see!  It was a fun game though, for sure, the whole tournament was a great time.  I got 40th overall, but could've been higher without the aforementioned lack of forethought in game 4 and some poor play in game 6, ah well, I don't really consider myself a big tournament player, so I'm more than happy with my result. 

I only had one person raise concern over the stacking bloodshields over the course of the weekends, and as far as the GW adjudicators were concerned the rules do support them stacking for the moment at least, though I am told it is something which has been raised with the rules team.

In my limited experience I feel like more than two cauldrons would limit mobility too much and make it harder to extend charges and snag objectives maybe, though the boost in resilience is obvious which is obviously valuable, in truth I only just managed to get everything painted before the weekend, I think I managed to practice each of the new missons a grand total of once each, so I don't think I can provide much in the way of tactical insights to be honest!

3 hours ago, Lucentia said:

Hi, hello, yes, that was me with the DoK force, I'm glad that my throwing away a major victory after getting stab happy trying to kill a Screaming Bell was documented for the internet to see!  It was a fun game though, for sure, the whole tournament was a great time.  I got 40th overall, but could've been higher without the aforementioned lack of forethought in game 4 and some poor play in game 6, ah well, I don't really consider myself a big tournament player, so I'm more than happy with my result. 

I only had one person raise concern over the stacking bloodshields over the course of the weekends, and as far as the GW adjudicators were concerned the rules do support them stacking for the moment at least, though I am told it is something which has been raised with the rules team.

In my limited experience I feel like more than two cauldrons would limit mobility too much and make it harder to extend charges and snag objectives maybe, though the boost in resilience is obvious which is obviously valuable, in truth I only just managed to get everything painted before the weekend, I think I managed to practice each of the new missons a grand total of once each, so I don't think I can provide much in the way of tactical insights to be honest!

Hey man, I think you played well and if you hadn’t run out of time would have gotten the major victory. It was a lot of fun watching your witch elves destroy so many skaven, I only wish your Medusa hadn’t gotten sniped out before they got in range of the stare. You guys had to rush at the end so it’s understandable mistakes happened. You did us proud lol.

The stacked Blood Shield seems like a great way to weather an alpha strike, which in my opinion is a good thing; for me, there is nothing less fun than being the victim of a first turn alpha strike and losing all your key pieces before you can do anything. After that though, you usually got to start spreading your force to get/protect objectives, and the stacking becomes harder.

@Lucentia well done on representing the the daughters at the tournament!  I enjoyed watching your game last night while painting Warlocks - yours looked great by the way! Mine are way more traditional looking!

I've got 10 witches, 20 sisters, 1 cauldron, 1 death hag, 1 medusa and 10 warlocks painted so far so it will be 3 or 4 more weeks before I get the other cauldron and 30 witches painted up. I'm fighting with myself about adding a bloodwrack shrine and another 20 witches - mostly because the kits are so expensive!

How were your other games? it would be great to hear what armies you fought and which were good or bad draws for the DoK. How many times did you get the Bloodwrack Sisterhood ability off? I always took it at 40 points but at 140 its a big investment for something that only works on a 6.

Hah, my warlocks are on magical lava steeds because I am not very good at painting horses.

With regards Bloodwrack Sisterhood, the actual effect only kicked off in any useful measure once during the six games, fortunately the one that was streamed, though amusingly enough it probably only really contributed to losing me the Major Win cos the witches were already in a commanding position without activating three times in one turn!  I only really take the battalion to make it a 3-drop force, and I guess the extra artefact, though the Order options aren't exactly scintillating.  

I guess I can do a little write-up of my games, sure, I didn't take extensive notes or anything, so this might be a little brief:

Game 1 - Duality of Death ~ Stormcast Eternals

The first game was versus Stormcast Eternals using the alpha-strike style teleport gimmick which drops a bunch of Paladins in your face.  Normally I think Duality of Death is pretty good for DoK, you can swarm the objectives and then leave space for cauldrons to it on them, and they even get to heal off of them cos they're not monsters.  In this case, however, whilst the alpha strike didn't cause any real damage by the time I had rid myself of all the Paladins my opponent had accrued enough VP that I was not going to be able to get a win, so I settled on removing all their models instead so I could at least claim an immoral, murderous victory of sorts.  Game 1 was a Major Loss.

Game 2 - Total Conquest ~ Flesh-Eater Courts

This mission has that, er, interesting deployment map with the jagged line, I'm sure it'll go smoother once I'm more used to it, but at the moment it took us a little while to work out exactly how to set things out.  On the plus side you get to deploy closer than the usual 24" in points, which is good!  My opponents list was pretty simple, no real tricks, one terrorgheist, a bunch of crypt horrors, no battalions or anything, a necromancer and some Morghast for allies.  It was a pretty straight fight, really, with the Witch Elves tearing up their heavy hitters whilst the dragon and Sisters of Slaughter cleaned up round the flanks.  My first Major Win!

Game 3 - Battle for the Pass ~ Clan Skyre

This is a mission which can go either way, with the long deployment maps it can be a slog to get anywhere, and my opponents list didn't instill much confidence; an interesting gimmick of tunneling in large units of Skyre Acolytes via Warp Grinders would let them easily snag my home objective whilst bombarding with plentiful firepower.  However, fortunately for me, they were subject to an alarming string of bad luck, though they handily dispatched the dragon their Warp Lightning Cannon exploded itself in turn two, the Stormfiends failed in their attempt to waylay the Witch Elves and were cut down for their troubles, I rolled an eyebrow raising number of 6+ ward saves for the Sisters when the Acolytes showed up, keeping my weaker flank secure, the second squad of Acolytes simply did no turn up.  Though on my side the Medusa did get her eyeballs full of a 30 strong Acolyte squad and only managed to kill 5 of them...  Regardless, another Major Win, but not through any real tactical acumen of my own.

Game 4 -Starstrike ~ Skaven

This was the game that was streamed live, a very slow first couple of turns as we inched our murderous hordes into careful position, followed by a vicious bloodbath once they met.  In honesty my opponent could have probably taken the win if they hadn't invested the Stormvermin so early, just holding back for a turn out of range of the Witches would've gotten them enough points for the win I think.  I quite like Starstrike for DoK, you normally have the power to clean out the central objective, and Warlocks have the speed to rapidly snap up the others for at least a turn or two.  A minor win on this one.

Game 5 -Scorched Earth ~ Mixed Chaos

I was dreading Scorched Earth, really, I am reluctant to spread my units out to the degree necessary to keep hold of so many objectives, and when I saw my opponents list; 18 Skyfires, 30 Bloodletters, chaff marauders, all the fun stuff, I was a little disheartened.   In retrospect I could've played this a little better; I played for the turn two initiative and got it, and then attempted to an extended charge into all the Skyfires whilst the Sisters held up the Bloodletters (after the Medusa exploded 11 of them), which almost worked, but Skyfires are a little nastier in combat than I gave them credit for, and I had pushed the witches too far out of the bloodshields to compensate!  Instead I think I should've mostly ignored the Skyfires and deleted the bloodletter horde with the Witches, pushing the Sisters up the flank to threaten a 10 man marauder squad whilst the Warlocks zipped onto home objectives, forcing my opponent to make tricky choices or begin hemorrhaging points.  Ah well.  Another major loss!

Game 6 -Knife to the Heart ~ Blades of Khorne

I'm going to blame tiredness for this one, it had been a long weekend, if I had been thinking more about final rankings I could probably have played this smarter, but no matter.  With two heavily melee focused forces there was a lot of tiptoeing about, I used the dragon to bait out a portion of my opponents forces, and really I should have retreated after destroying that; it was ~ turn 3 by that point and a Major was off the table or, failing that, I should've tried to push deeper into their territory and knocking out weaker units for kill points rather than trying to take out Skarbrand as he raced for my home objective.  This was a pretty messy game, not my best, and, as an aside, I learn some new, annoying rule about Wrathmongers each time I fight them!

That's that I guess.  If people want more detailed write-ups/my opponents approximate lists I can probably provide that.

As an analysis of my own army I think it would probably be better if I dropped the Sisters for a second 30 model Witch squad, I like the Sisters' gimmick in theory, and the models look great, but in practice it never really works how you would like, and they under-performed in every game, though they can work in circumstances where you really need an army save, perhaps smaller squads just to sit on objectives in cover.  If I could spare 10 points I'd put the Medusa on a shrine, it makes her a more enticing target (which can be valuable in its own right as a fire magnet) and adds a bit of survivability, she was rarely that useful, I would not take more than one as tempting as the notion is, and anyone running a horde-ish army knows enough to take her out before they get too close.  The dragon was a decent ally, it's a little unreliable on 4+ to hit for the most part, but re-rollable saves and good movement make it great bait, or useful for holding up a flank, I like to send it on suicide runs to pull my opponents out of position, I'd consider replacing with a Celestant Prime for a similar role, but with the ability to pop up anywhere and deal some mortal wounds at the cost of some survivability. 

@Lucentia Thanks for taking the time to let us know the details! 

Knife to the heart is a tough mission for most armies but I find it almost impossible! splitting the cauldrons hardly ever works out well and you kind of have to do it!

I run my 20 sisters in 2 units of ten and use them for objectives and holding up enemy elites - they sometimes do some damage before they die!

Agree with you on the Bloodwrack shrine - at least it soaks up some firepower and 20 points for all those extra wounds and attacks! Unfortunately means I have to buy another kit..

I use the dreadlord on dragon quite a lot too, my list with him also has a sorceress. she is handy for mystic shield or her debuff spell while the warlocks concentrate on offensive spells.

Other favourite allies are Executioners for the mortal wound output or Drakespawn knights for the mobility.

I don't get on too well with the knights though, when you compare them with something like Goregruntas, which are 20 points cheaper, they just seem over costed - and they don't get any rend!! - even when they charge.

I have never taken the batallion since GH 2017. With all those points tied up in the cauldrons I prefer to get an extra unit or 2

On 10/12/2017 at 4:10 PM, Twitch of Izalith said:

Other favourite allies are Executioners for the mortal wound output or Drakespawn knights for the mobility.

I don't get on too well with the knights though, when you compare them with something like Goregruntas, which are 20 points cheaper, they just seem over costed - and they don't get any rend!! - even when they charge.

I have never taken the batallion since GH 2017. With all those points tied up in the cauldrons I prefer to get an extra unit or 2

That's  a fair point with regards the battalion; I took Beastclaws to Heat 1 and they often want to be going first cos they can do some real damage from the off,  so I may overestimate the value of a low drop army for DoK, considering they're not going to be doing too much beyond moving in the first turn, and they have an innate protection from alpha strikes via the shields. 

I have 10 Drakespawn, I can see the appeal in terms of fast, modestly tough objective grabbers but they are definitely a little weaker than other cavalry options at that sort of points bracket.  Executioners I'm not huge on the models for, but certainly mortal wounds are a weakness for DoK, though it seems to me that they'd make a pretty easy target for any army which is scared of the mortal wound output cos they don't get the bloodshield saves.

I have another cauldron to build up, plus a couple of Medusa, so I might try cook up a 3 cauldron list which can split up for objectives a little easier.

I don't believe that Warhammer TV puts the tournament recordings up on youtube?

You can watch them from their twitch page (twich.tv/warhammer) but you do need a paid subscription to access the video archive, though there is quite a lot of content on there if you think it is worth it.

As an aside I watched back the GT finals matches, they drew attention to the fact I had one of my cauldrons facing backwards, I would like to clear up that this is assuredly not the case!  I have one of the cauldrons converted to face the other way with the Khaine statue on the front to make it easier to tell which one is the general.  The cheek of it, I would never put one the wrong way round!

• 1 month later...

I'm taking this Christmas as an opportunity to FINALLY start an AoS army (last time I tried 40k 8th ed got released...) and this time around I've decided for a Cult of Slaanesh style army that can either be used as Hosts of Slaanesh/ Daughters of Khaine. I've come up with two lists, one for 1000 points and it's expansion to 2000 and would really like to hear your opinion:

Daughters of Khaine -  990 
Allegiance - Order
Cauldron of Blood: 200p
Cauldron of Blood: 200p
30x Witch Aelves 270p
5x Doomfire Warlocks 160p

So, this list seems pretty straightforward to me, big block of witches with the cauldrons and the doomfire warlocks for mortal wound output. My only doubts are what artefact and trait should I take, and if I should keep the warlocks separate or mix them.

Daughters of Khaine -  1990 
Allegiance - Order
Bloodwrack Sisterhood 140p
Death Hag 60p
Cauldron of Blood 200p
- General 
- Command Trait: Inspiring
- Artefact of Order: Phoenix Stone
- Deathsword
2x Bloodwrack Medusae 240p 
30x Witch Aelves 270p
10x Sisters of Slaughter 140p
10x Sisters of Slaughter 140p

Cauldron of Blood 200p
- Artefact of Order: Hoarfrost (deathsword)
- Deathsword
Cauldron of Blood 200p
- Witch Brew
Allies - Darkling Covens
Sorceress: 80p

This list is a bit more fun, though it still is a big block (don't think you can run DoK in any other way), but I don't want to end up running 90 witches or so, actually this is the closest I've ever got to a horde army, do you think DoK can be effective in this way? Without running too many witches? Also, I placed the sorceress there to fill 80 points, and for MW output, but I'm open to other ideas.

So, even though I have a lot of experience playing 40k I haven't played AoS that much, just some games with my old armies from fantasy, so your opinion would be very valuable to me. As for the level of competitiveness I don't need it to be a tournament winner, but would like for it to be able to hold against the top armies in the meta, as there are some pretty nasty AoS players in my store which I would really enjoy to win against :P. 

@The Traitor I always go phoenix stone for the artefact if I am running cauldron as the general. It's the key to your army so you need to keep it alive. I also take the trait that gives you a 6+ ward which I can't think of the name at the moment. 

The sorceress is a good call for your allies block (you really need allies - even for painting variety!!) use your warlocks in 2 units for arcane bolt and doombolt and the sorceress for word of pain and mystic shield.

Other allies options are Hydra's (which don't do much but people use a lot of resources trying to kill), Dreadlord on black dragon (use this guy for his movement more than his combat ability (he is great for stealing poorly defended objectives), Executioners ( if you want some real combat punch)

If you want to win against tournament lists you have to go witch elves + multiple cauldrons but its really dull to play, annoying to paint and expensive to buy so I wouldn't bother.

@Twitch of Izalith maybe you're right about the phoenix stone, but I think Inspiring is better as a trait to keep the big block of witches and the SoS from simply dying to morale (morale ignores the ward saves). Also I'm going to have witches and multiple cauldrons, but only 30 instead of the usually 90 I'm seeing around. Besides, if I get bored of it I can play them as Slaanesh too. And, while you're right in that they're expensive, I think they'll be a joy to assemble, convert and paint, the models are awesome!

@The Traitor yes they are very cool models and at least the first 10 will be a joy to paint  ;)

Surprised you have had problems losing witches to battleshock since you have plenty of witchbrew in your list - you should be immune most of the time. 

If you are not playing at GW stores or GW supported tournaments check out Raging Heroes Miniatures and Avatars of War for some alternative sculpts. The Character Models are much nicer than the GW ones.

Well, if you're going second you don't want an unlucky battleshock compounding to any first turn casualties, though 30 model squads with banners are, like, bravery 12 or something anyway,  with the Order re-roll you're mostly pretty safe.

Though I still like the inspiring bubble if you're running lots of Sisters or want to keep Warlocks a little safer.

---

Speaking of dull and uninspiring tournament lists, I've got a ticket for next years GT heats and I'm thinking or repping DoK again, leaning towards something like:

3x Cauldon of Blood

30x Witch Aelves

30x Witch Aelves

5x Warlocks

5x Warlocks

Celestant Prime

That's 1800 points on the nose, the 'proper' choice for the remaining points is probably another 20 Witches, buuut I am not painting 50 Witch Aelves between here and June, there's no way, and it wouldn't be that fun.  Instead I could fun a third squad of Warlocks to keep the chances of at least one of them keeping D6 damage for longer, plus an extra high speed cavalry unit to ping onto objectives (the downside being that, of course, there are not many targets for Mystic Shield in the list).  Alternatively I could squeeze in 10 Sisters and a Death Hag (And, honestly, I don't rate the Death Hag that highly, I could just run at a 60 point deficit for the good chance at a Triumph roll), the Sisters give me a unit I'm actually free to park on an objective so, say, Knife to the Heart/Scorched Earth, etc. isn't quite such a slog.

The Celestant Prime I like as an ally slot in theory, in place of my usual Black Dragon, but not starting on the board means more stuff will be aimed at the crucial Cauldrons.  Hopefully the ability to drop anywhere to grab distant objectives away from the slower witch blobs will outweigh that, even dropping in the first turn to harass with a smattering of mortal wounds or threaten weak heroes can be valuable, or just the danger of him dropping down late game keeps your opponent from spreading to thin, letting the witches hit harder.  In theory at least!

Of course I'm secretly holding out hope that a DoK Battletome might just drop before I have to make any actual choices, here's hoping!

On 8/12/2017 at 5:02 PM, Twitch of Izalith said:

@The Traitor yes they are very cool models and at least the first 10 will be a joy to paint  ;)

Surprised you have had problems losing witches to battleshock since you have plenty of witchbrew in your list - you should be immune most of the time. 

If you are not playing at GW stores or GW supported tournaments check out Raging Heroes Miniatures and Avatars of War for some alternative sculpts. The Character Models are much nicer than the GW ones.

Hmm it's true witchbrew should keep the witches, but it doesn't affect the SoS or warlocks, right? However the trait won't change the models I need, so will try out both. As stated before, I'm not very experienced in AoS, had totally missed that...

I must say I'm not much of a fan of Raging Heroes (though they do have some nice models, I just don't like most of their range), but Avatars of War has some very cool sculpts. However I enjoy the modelling side of the hobby the most so I'll be converting/sculpting from scratch my characters :P

@Lucentia: Are you planning on converting that Celestant Prime to look more in line with the DoK aesthetics? Or painting him in a special scheme? I think that mixing up some bits from the Bloodwrack Medusa or  the Khaine statue from the Blood Cauldron could look pretty badass, maybe exchange his clearly stormcast wings with something else, like Black Dragon wings. Alternatively you could make him entirety from Dark Elf bits using the Khaine statue as a base with weapons from somewhere and the dragon wings, which would probably save you some budget as well... Damn, now I want to make one myself! Please keep us informed on how it works out, DoK lack any form of deep strike, so Celestant Prime might be a good solution, though it also might find himself a bit unsupported in your list, as everything else has to keep near the cauldrons...

I'm not sure if I want to convert the Prime up or not, certainly I have the Khaine statue pieces lying around, re-positioning the arms, maybe add a spear or shield to the left hand, have it emerging from my lava-styled base wreathed in some sort of swirly magical nonsense and it might fit the bill, we'll see if my modelling abilities are up  to the task.  Failing that I'd probably just use the Prime model with the Khaine statue torso/head/whatever works.

I'm not too worried about it dropping in without support, by the nature of how DoK play at present any allied unit is going to be a tempting target for certain attacks due to the bloodshields, but the way I see it he's either dropping down to threaten a flank/backline, in which case diverting the enemy is part of the plan in the first place, popping down in cover somewhere just for mortal wound support which, again, it's fine if he only serves as a distraction, if he's hopping onto an objective then your opponent's going to try and budge him off/outnumber him most of the time regardless.  Not to mention his ability to alter dice rolls means getting a charge in from the off is pretty likely, so he should get at least one decent shot at combat if nothing else.  That's the theory in my head in any case, we'll see how it actually works out in practice, I suppose...

I thought about doing a Prime conversion to use with my Dark Elf armies using the Celestine model from 40k or maybe the Yncarne is acually a better fit. Struggling to find  parts I like for wings and the weapons though. 

+ its hard to get an idea without buying the kits and they are both expensive money wise. 

I think a bit of green stuff + filing might be all thats needed for celestines wings to get them looking a bit more thematic + lots of blades of course!!!

I actually did paint up an Yncarne just for fun, if I can somehow get my hands on a second set of those swirly bits that'd be ideal, but I think the actual Yncarne model looks more like some sort of Slaaneshi demon rather than an elf model (not that that's a bad thing, it would make a cool demon prince/KoS probably!)

I'm tempted to just not bother trying to find matching wings and have the 'Prime' emerging from the ground instead, maybe.

I've never actually seen the actual model - only looked at pictures - but yeah her head seems kinda messed up with that big horn! It looks kinda tough to swap it too since the hair is integral to the rest of the model.

DoK could really use some kind of Avatar type model to beef them up - theres got to be lots of creative opportunities for the GW miniatures guys there. 

I have played the multi cauldron list a few times now but I don't really enjoy it that much. Just using my DoK for more casual games now. I only have one Cauldron most of the time!

Archived