Heroes of the Old World

Mr. White

We played with these character in the Silver Tower last week and they seemed fine. I guess it also helps that a few of them are essentially reskins of other, official GW WHQ Silver Tower characters. ;)

EDIT to the OP: Updated the Dwarf and Barbarian cards from last week's posting. Dwarf needed a typo corrected, and I renamed the Barbarian's attacks/abilities to better reflect his WHQ roots.

I like the idea of including Stonebread, but I wonder if adding too many healing options will make Silver Tower even easier (I have yet to play Hammerhal, so no idea there).

Silver Tower already has a few options for characters to heal during the regular game turn, so perhaps also adding healing abilities is too much? Looking at the core Silver Tower heroes, it's entirely possible to run a party without a 'healer' as it were and still work out fine.

I dunno. Maybe playtest it some?

The wizard specifically had three spells (that they got stuck with through the entire game) one of them (typically) being healing and having some kind of healing in the party definitely helps as one gets further along in Silver Tower.

In ST eating and sleeping isn't really a thing.

In WHQ Stonebread used all remaining actions (as I recall).

Something like a marker "heal all wounds" that refreshes after a rest? Or a respite? Can be used in combat, but takes an action (can't be used while stunned?) mechanically I can see it being challenging.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived