Attempting Kharadron Overlords List [2000]

IronMaster

Hey All,

Just got into KO and am testing out a few lists based off the stuff I got. This is my first list for 2000 (Ends up being 1940)

Not sure on what Skyport I should use as of yet.

Aether-Khemist
Aether-Khemist

Arknaut Company /w 3 Volleyguns
Arknaut Company /w 3 Skyhooks
Arknaut Company /w 3 Skypikes

5x Grundstock Thunderers /w 5 Mortars

3x Endrinriggers with 1 Volleygun and 1 Skyhook

Ironclad

Ironclad

Frigate

I also have 5 more Thunderers and 2 Navigators as well. I have a 3rd Ironclad also but I don't think that would be as helpful.

Yes I think two Ironclads are way too many points, thats almost half the points in your list.

Also another hero or two, would be helpfull, especially in Three places of power. The Admiral seems like a solid/versatile choice.

I would suggest choosing a skyport first and then building the list around that. If you want to go Urbaz make sure you have duplicates of the same units with the same wargear, so your khemists can buff both of them at the same time. If you want to have a super fast hard hitting Alpha Strike army, go zifflin. If there is alot of wizards and Disciples of Tzeentch in your Meta, go Barak Nar with 4 - 6 heroes to unbind.

I haven't actually played with/against Kharadron overlords, but I did see them played at a local tournament last month, they did very well, I think he placed something like third out of 16 players. His list was two big blobs of company in the backfield all with light skyhooks. Only one ship; a Frigate, which had a ton of baloon troops. Not sure if they were endrinriggers or skywardens but there were alot of them! I believe there is no cap on how many can hitch a ride so you can just go straight to your enemy and deploy a huge mass of jump troops. I believe he was using Barak Zifflin, to get that frigate across the board quickly.

Hope that helps, good luck

Sent from my D6616 using Tapatalk

Archived