Introduce your Path to Glory warband.

Ill start. This is Mojgorox and his Render Bray! I begun by selecting him obviously as my Beastlord and straight away kitted him out with the Baneblade (Baneclaws in his case) as he definitely needed to be hitting twice as hard as normal Beastlord. This gave me 4 more choices on the tables. I decided to start with a good amount of Ungor which you get 20 for one 1. I also went with 20 Gor which cost 2 rolls. and for my final choice I decided on 10 Ungor Raiders. And so begins my Path to Glory! Tomorrow night I will be facing down a Slaves to Darkness army from @ferguson834 - You can follow my progress on the link below. (This is How I brayherd). Depending on the results I may then add in some Bestigor and buff a unit up a little more. 

FullSizeRender 2 copy.jpg

IMG_3026.jpg

fullsizeoutput_4174.jpeg

I don't have pics but mine is a Shaggoth Champion, 5 Harpies, 5 Centigors, Jabberslythe (basically what I rolled after opening the book).

Turns out it's all fairly fast so i guess keeping up with the long stride of the Shaggoth shouldn't be a problem ^_^

Sweet!, I wanted initial warband to have some structure, now it does, everything will be rolled for. A lot of the stuff in the Beasts of Chaos section, I don't have, so could mean I would need to buy and paint before it gets added. Extra incentive to paint more for the army. 

On 2017년 7월 24일 at 2:44 PM, HobbyHammer said:

Ill start. This is Mojgorox and his Render Bray! I begun by selecting him obviously as my Beastlord and straight away kitted him out with the Baneblade (Baneclaws in his case) as he definitely needed to be hitting twice as hard as normal Beastlord. This gave me 4 more choices on the tables. I decided to start with a good amount of Ungor which you get 20 for one 1. I also went with 20 Gor which cost 2 rolls. and for my final choice I decided on 10 Ungor Raiders. And so begins my Path to Glory! Tomorrow night I will be facing down a Slaves to Darkness army from @ferguson834 - You can follow my progress on the link below. (This is How I brayherd). Depending on the results I may then add in some Bestigor and buff a unit up a little more. 

FullSizeRender 2 copy.jpg

IMG_3026.jpg

fullsizeoutput_4174.jpeg

They look fantastic! Can we expect battle reports to be posted in here (even quick snapshots?) I would love to see how their Path to Glory fares :D 

7 hours ago, HobbyHammer said:

Sweet!, I wanted initial warband to have some structure, now it does, everything will be rolled for. A lot of the stuff in the Beasts of Chaos section, I don't have, so could mean I would need to buy and paint before it gets added. Extra incentive to paint more for the army. 

I've been collecting Beasts of Chaos since 2004 so I have quite a collection to draw from.  Granted I didn't have some of the newer kits like the Mutalith.

But yeah this book is nice.  Lots of people are excited for it.

18 hours ago, bottle said:

They look fantastic! Can we expect battle reports to be posted in here (even quick snapshots?) I would love to see how their Path to Glory fares :D

Head over to the This is How I Brayherd (Link in my signature) Just posted the first part of the campaign. 

• 1 month later...

I disbanded the Shaggoth's cause he sucks, the Harpies suck and Centigors suck.  (Okay they don't really but the Jabber did all the lifting and I needed more oomph).

but sadly that oomph came in the form of chariots for my Slaanesh Daemon warband.

I'm hoping there is a 40k equivalent cause with kids it is so much easier to get games in when they are about an hour.

• 3 weeks later...

Here is my Warband from a PtG (Destruction only) Campaign that I am running. We rolled on everything during the camapign which gave us a sense of balance and a lot of fun.
Wayang Topeng Warclan from the fire plains of Aqshy led by Prophet Warung Delang and his Big Boss Rica-Rica (all names taken from indonesian menu ;) ).

All models still WiP but leading the campaign ...so far.

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived