Death 2000 tournament list

Tizianolol

Yestorday at my GW shop i found a guy that told me about his death list. He won 2 tournament in italy and i was curious about it because i found death a little underpower at moment. So i wanna post his list and I try to explain how it work

archan 340

vlozd 440

3x10 zombies 180

mortis engine 180

6 spirit hostes 240

5 blood Knights 260 

tot 1640

summom points 360

the synergy in this list is fantastic, vlozd use command ability on hostes trying to find a 6 , or on blood Knights if they go an important fight. Mortis engine is good for keep vlozd alive and bunch of mortal wound dealer

for summon he can 2x10 zombies if he need play def or need keep objective or 1/2 Cairn wraith for help to kill units ( archai is a good summoner)

the best use of archan is summon archai harbingers that can help a lot  because of their charge .

what do you think about that? I'm sorry for my English:)

Tbh , i would probably add two units of dire wolves and keep the remaining 240 points for summoning . I find them really cost effective for what they do . Whats more what i found out about zombies is that you either go all the way or just pay tax . 30 zombies are big set of wounds but they tend to get removed so easy . Also archai all the way harbringers have a big charge but you ll have to be careful where to charge them .  Cheers

I would not say its no good . Its just so limited on the choices that you have available that some units are auto includes with VloZd , dire wolves and skeletons being the best example  . All around i find death more like a single fanction rather than a Grand alliance - excluding tk stuff . We are solid but somewhat limited imo. 

Archived