Events UK: Blood Tithe – International Team Championship #New# Shadespire

Marc Wilson

9 hours ago, Soup Dragon said:

@Marc Wilson I now have a full team! So we will definitely be there. We are:
Paul Whitehead
Rob Boyce
Simon Eccles
Max Halford

But haven't come up with an appropriate name yet. Will let you know what it is as soon as we come up with something suitably funny/pithy.

Pithy for the win, Paul ;) Nice to see my old club mate Rob back in the game. 

#Quick update# 15/20 team slots are now filled; some of out International cousins are busy rallying their forces. On October 1st any remaining places will be opened up - also a proper pack will be made available the tail end of this week. The info in the 1st post is still good, however.

On hotel rooms - I would urge people to book them sooner rather than later. Though we have a guest rate of £75 a night, they're freely available now on the usual hotel booking sites for £63 a night for a twin which is obviously a better deal. 

Cheers

Marc

Hi all, quick update. We're in an excellent place with Blood Tithe International Teams, with teams signed up from Scotland, Norn, Germany, France, Romania and a fair few trying to assemble their teams; Greece, Italy, Turkey, Wales, Malta, Norway & others. Joining these guys will be a host of domestic luminaries; the might of the South London Legion, crews from Baddice, The Marauders, Chris Tomlins' Danny Dyer's Chocolate Homunculus, the err... 'power-team collective' and teams fronted by @Ninja_Badger_Rich @Soup Dragon & @childoffang and others.

At present we're looking mainly to secure a couple more International teams, whether from teams already engaged and listed or from left-field. If you're part of an international community and want to test your mettle in a friendly and experienced tournament environment - you need this.

• Like 4

On 23/07/2017 at 5:17 PM, meermouse said:

I'll try and organise an appearance from team Wales for this. Hoping it should be much less stressful than 6 nations!

Team Wales definitely assembling for this Marc, if you can fit us in! Just need to get our act together (things move slower over the Severn ;)).

Payment incoming, watch this space.

21 hours ago, Peegee said:

Maybe it's too early for Rules questions but are Firestorm Cities Allegeances going to be authorized for the tournament ?

Thanks !!

Hey @Peegee, no - no supplements, just GHB2017. It was a consideration but due to players coming in from all sorts of scenes and with varying experience (not to mention first languages)... one complexity too many.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi @Marc Wilson
Bad news/good news.
Firstly bad news, due to real life issues, Rob Boyce has had to drop from our team.
Good news, we have replaced him with the awesome Adrian "Ady Mac" McWalter!!!

Please can you update the 'Cursed by Years' team lineup. 
Is there a prize for highest cumulative age? 'Cos I think we've got that covered now :D

• Like 2

Hey 

I do have a ruling-question about the bloodstocker for this tournament : 

Considering you can run AND charge (thanks WoKBT), doest the bloodstocker allow you to add +3 to run AND charge rolls or do you have to choose one.

FYI, GW i not adamant on one or the other but this question will have a treatment on the next Khorne FAQ.

(It says "run OR charge" but it doesn't seems to be exclusive as the usual "either" is not present)

Thanks in advance :D

Edited by kozokus

On 17/12/2017 at 10:01 PM, kozokus said:

Hey 

I do have a ruling-question about the bloodstocker for this tournament : 

Considering you can run AND charge (thanks WoKBT), doest the bloodstocker allow you to add +3 to run AND charge rolls or do you have to choose one.

FYI, GW i not adamant on one or the other but this question will have a treatment on the next Khorne FAQ.

(It says "run OR charge" but it doesn't seems to be exclusive as the usual "either" is not present)

Thanks in advance :D

It effects both  - +3 run and charge.

• Like 1