Destruction 2000 competitive

Tizianolol

Hi all, i wanna post my list for my next tournament in italy:)

frostlord stonehorn  460

( battle brew, bellowing tyrant)

huskard thundertusk  340

Grot shaman  60

( his real name is: "plz Mystic shield")

3x3 ogors  360

2x3 leadbelchers  320

6 ironguts  440

tot 1980

what do you think guys?:)

- maybe can i drop 3 leadbelchers for 1 icebrow hunter for 3 place of power?

First of all I want to say that General's Handbook 2.0 is coming out in August. So, maybe wait until then.

Otherwise, the usual way to play this list is to fill your battlelines with moonclan grots and fanatics. I don't have much experience with ogors and leadbelchers, but they seem not so great to me.

I've played like 10 games with Beastclaw mixed with Ogors and oh boy...

Did 3 local tournaments in 2000 points bracket. My thoughts:

Ogors as a batteline are bad - for the same cost you can get Moonclan Grots that came in hunky ammount of 20. They hold objective better, block enemy better, hit better and live longer. Somehow.

Leadbelchers are... decent - insted of 9 short ranged "shooters" you can grab a almost sure 6 mortal wounds thundertusk. Range of LB is terrible, they can pack quite a punch in melee but yeah...

Grot Shaman is love, Grot Shaman is life <3

Get Gobbos, more Gobbos. And Squig. Giant one! And more gobbos!

14 minutes ago, RoyalDachshund said:

I've played like 10 games with Beastclaw mixed with Ogors and oh boy...

Did 3 local tournaments in 2000 points bracket. My thoughts:

Ogors as a batteline are bad - for the same cost you can get Moonclan Grots that came in hunky ammount of 20. They hold objective better, block enemy better, hit better and live longer. Somehow.

Leadbelchers are... decent - insted of 9 short ranged "shooters" you can grab a almost sure 6 mortal wounds thundertusk. Range of LB is terrible, they can pack quite a punch in melee but yeah...

Grot Shaman is love, Grot Shaman is life <3

Get Gobbos, more Gobbos. And Squig. Giant one! And more gobbos!

could not say this better.

On ‎29‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 9:07 PM, Tizianolol said:

Ye, prob the Classic frostlord,2 thundertask,3x20 grots + fanatics are better! :)

Unfortunately so.

Your proposed list is not a million miles away from what @The Lost Lighthouse (Gary) took to EGGS this past weekend (you can find all the lists somewhere here or on Element Games Facebook page); Beastclaw monsters and then Ogor infantry instead of the Grots and/or Kunnin' Rukk we are used to seeing in the top mixed Destruction builds. Whilst he enjoyed his games he did find the list pretty weak (as to be expected) and was left relying on the Frostlord and Huskards to do an awful lot of heavy lifting. I'm sure he will talk about it more on the next Age of Sigbrah podcast.

I reckon your list would be fun, so I would advocate giving it a go had you not put "competitive" in your thread title as unfortunately I don't believe this list is, especially as I just double checked and saw you only had one Huskard.

That said, kudos to you if you want to do something different and not default to the tried and tested top end stuff :D 

Thx a lot Chris, I love build list for age of sigmar and I appreciate  when an expert player like my list. 

My goal is write competitive list but I know that s not really competitive

the idea behind only one huskard is:

-if my opponent focus his magic/shoot on frostlord or husk I still got a big unit of 6 ironguts to stomp enemy unit in combat phase

- if my opponent focus ironguts I got frostlord huskard combo

ledbelchers are to support fights and ogors to take objective :)

Archived