Bonesplitterz for the Summer

SolarBur

Hi all. 

So for the first time in... over a decade i would say, i've managed to actually stick to a force and have it also go past the 1k mark. Which might not sound like a big deal, but for me managing to just get it that far is amazing by my standards xD

So i have my main core of my list all up and running, built not painted. I haven't crossed that hurdle yet. But i'm getting there. So i was just wanting a little help with what i have so far and the remaining amount of points left over. What i have in my list so far is:

Savage Big Boss - 100

Wardokk - 80

30 Savage Orruks - 300 (Savage Stikka's)

20 Savage Orruks - 200 (Chompa's)

10 Savage Orruk Boarboys - 240 (Chompa's)

4 Savage Big Stabba's - 200

Total = 1120pts

So that's what i have so far in my army. So nice big blocky units, and the patented creature (and hero) killa's. I have 380pts left to spend in my army. I would like at least another hero choice, but i'm not sure whether or not to keep it cheap and just grab another dokk or go straight for the prophet. Also, please don't suggest kunning rukk arrowboy spam, its not something i would like to run ^^;;;

Also, i was at the local GW today. And someone told me that i could still do the destruction army's move ability, while still gaining all the benefits from taking my bonesplitterz tome. Is that correct ?  

Archived