I am going to play new idea of my tzeentch army it looks like this:

3x chaos maruders mark of tz 180pts

1x lord of change 300pts

1x tzaangor shaman 120 pts

6x skyfire 320 pts

9x enlightment 480 pts

1x gaunt summoner 100 pts

Its 1500 pts

So now the idea is simple and its around one big unit of enlightment if enemy wants to get rid of it he need to put 36 wounds :) or our shaman/lord will glimpse reality and summon them back.

Rest of the army is obvious choice skyfires are op shaman for buff gaunt becouse its best mage for 100pts maruders are just meat, cheepest battleline in chaos.

Spell choice

Glimpse reality

Bolt of tzeentch

Glimpse the future

I was wondering about change glimpse with shield of fate but on another hand i will never use glimpse without destiny dice soo its like important fuel for engine

Now my question is like that :

Can i use boon of mutation to place tzaangor enlightment in spell its written that u put tzaangor and in keyword of enlightment its wrote tzaangor enlightment soo maybe anyone know the faq

Wysłane z mojego SM-G928F przy użyciu Tapatalka

1 hour ago, przenicki1987 said:

I was wondering about change glimpse with shield of fate but on another hand i will never use glimpse without destiny dice soo its like important fuel for engine

But don't forget that you may use destiny dice for casting fold reality, the roll how many models are replaced (or if the unit is slain) cannot be bypassed with destiny dice as this use is not part of the list.

Apart from that, I love the idea of a big unit of enlightened, I think there are few units out there that - with the right setup - can withstand their power. Attacking 10 marauders where the enlightened are positioned within 3" behind quickly becomes a suicidal move :D

Leave some comments once you have tried this out!

Archived