Wondering Death Guard Poxwalkers conversion to zombies

ArtyomTrityak

The only problem is that pox walkers have a lot of horns and metal bits and may be a bit hard to clean up. According to the fluff as far as I know, there aren't many body mutations among the dead. It can be done though. The minis look great, plus are probably cheap to pick up second hand now.

20 hours ago, Kugane said:

The only problem is that pox walkers have a lot of horns and metal bits and may be a bit hard to clean up. According to the fluff as far as I know, there aren't many body mutations among the dead. It can be done though. The minis look great, plus are probably cheap to pick up second hand now.

7.99 on ebay for ten. Preorders up on GW website now as well. 10 for 10 squid. 

Edit: sorry, preorder is 10 for 6... Not 10.

1 minute ago, lare2 said:

Ha ha! I know the feeling! I've hovered over the 'buy' button a lot these past few days! 

If only I could resist actually pressing that buy it now button. I'm now the proud owner of 2 Settra the Imperishable. (they were 25 pounds each)

46 minutes ago, Kugane said:

If only I could resist actually pressing that buy it now button. I'm now the proud owner of 2 Settra the Imperishable. (they were 25 pounds each)

That's pretty awesome! You've got a bargain there. Everytime I look for him he's a ridiculous amount of cash! 

1 minute ago, lare2 said:

That's pretty awesome! You've got a bargain there. Everytime I look for him he's a ridiculous amount of cash! 

1 of them is metal, the other finecast. I decided to keep the metal one and probably going to resell or trade off the other one soon. Hoping to get some Necropolis Knights for the other. Its a shame that a Tomb King on Chariot is pretty useless for the points it costs, otherwise I'd convert 1 Settra. Either way, I managed to get my entire tomb kings army the past week at old GW prices or lower :).

• 2 weeks later...

Pox Walkers are a little bit too much like 40k civilians to do a great job as AoS models but it depends on how steampunk/sci-fi you're willing to take your army. They're also a little bit larger than the typical zombie.

Archived