Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

stuntymike

Events UK: The Howling - Stirling - 23rd September - DRAW IS UP!

69 posts in this topic

hobgoblinclub    480

Did you get my payment for two? Cheers

Edit: my real identity is Steve Sanderson. Hobgoblin isn't my birth name. 

And the one you have as Hobgoblin #3 is Mr Andy Burdis.

Cheers.  

stuntymike    52
16 hours ago, hobgoblinclub said:

Did you get my payment for two? Cheers

Edit: my real identity is Steve Sanderson. Hobgoblin isn't my birth name. 

And the one you have as Hobgoblin #3 is Mr Andy Burdis.

Cheers.  

That's a massive disappointment. I'd change it to Hobgoblin for real if I were you

Aye yeah payment received, I thought I'd updated that with your real name the other day, not sure what happened!

• Like 1

hobgoblinclub    480
11 hours ago, stuntymike said:

That's a massive disappointment. I'd change it to Hobgoblin for real if I were you

Aye yeah payment received, I thought I'd updated that with your real name the other day, not sure what happened!

Whoop! Great. See you then! 

• Like 1

stuntymike    52

Hi folks, so it looks like we may have room for a few more tables depending on demand so I can move the reserves onto the list now, and have space for a couple more. 

Thanks for all the payments received so far, it's much appreciated. Keep 'em coming!

I'm aiming to have the pack up this evening or tomorrow, but the headline's that we'll be playing 3 games of out-of-the-book GHB 2017 AoS. Scenarios will be rolled randomly from the new matched play ones. List deadline is midnight on 16th September, but feel free to send earlier if you know what you're taking. 

Edited by stuntymike

13on2D6    23

@hobgoblinclub has sent payment for me now.... don't think the Mrs is happy and she said she is now a 'Warhammer Widow' but will see you all later next month!

• Like 2

stuntymike    52

Got

40 minutes ago, 13on2D6 said:

@hobgoblinclub has sent payment for me now.... don't think the Mrs is happy and she said she is now a 'Warhammer Widow' but will see you all later next month!

Got it thanks mate

• Like 1

stuntymike    52

Don't know how many folk are planning on taking advantage of the horde discounts for The Howling, but if you are please remember to get some movement trays to keep your games moving quickly. 

Haanz    36

That's me paid up now!

Edit: Ohhhh just had a little look through the pack. I AM SO EXCITED!

Edited by Haanz
  • Like 1

Just Brian    10

Mikey Baby,

Stuart has "double booked" so won't be able to make it.

Unbelievably he chose a tour and a few hours of drinking  at Brew Dog HQ instead of slinging dice with you fine Gentlemen.

Myself and Taste will still be in attendance. Can't wait.

Still absolutely no idea what list to bring. The thought of 200 Beastmen is bizarrely appealing however..........

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

stuntymike    52
21 hours ago, Just Brian said:

Mikey Baby,

Stuart has "double booked" so won't be able to make it.

Unbelievably he chose a tour and a few hours of drinking  at Brew Dog HQ instead of slinging dice with you fine Gentlemen.

Myself and Taste will still be in attendance. Can't wait.

Still absolutely no idea what list to bring. The thought of 200 Beastmen is bizarrely appealing however..........

Thanks for letting me know. I've never liked Brew Dog

Look forward to seeing you!

13on2D6    23

Mike

Apologises mate, my house move has gone through earlier than expected and get the keys the day before and will be busy moving in now so cant make it :( 

Hope you all have a great day and  I will get to another event with the Warlords in the future!

Rich

stuntymike    52
3 hours ago, 13on2D6 said:

Mike

Apologises mate, my house move has gone through earlier than expected and get the keys the day before and will be busy moving in now so cant make it :( 

Hope you all have a great day and  I will get to another event with the Warlords in the future!

Rich

Hi Rich,

Thanks for letting me know. I'll fire the cash back to @hobgoblinclub

Mike

• Like 1