Events UK: The Howling - Stirling - 23rd September - DRAW IS UP!

stuntymike

16 hours ago, hobgoblinclub said:

Did you get my payment for two? Cheers

Edit: my real identity is Steve Sanderson. Hobgoblin isn't my birth name. 

And the one you have as Hobgoblin #3 is Mr Andy Burdis.

Cheers.  

That's a massive disappointment. I'd change it to Hobgoblin for real if I were you

Aye yeah payment received, I thought I'd updated that with your real name the other day, not sure what happened!

• Like 1

Hi folks, so it looks like we may have room for a few more tables depending on demand so I can move the reserves onto the list now, and have space for a couple more. 

Thanks for all the payments received so far, it's much appreciated. Keep 'em coming!

I'm aiming to have the pack up this evening or tomorrow, but the headline's that we'll be playing 3 games of out-of-the-book GHB 2017 AoS. Scenarios will be rolled randomly from the new matched play ones. List deadline is midnight on 16th September, but feel free to send earlier if you know what you're taking. 

Edited by stuntymike

Mikey Baby,

Stuart has "double booked" so won't be able to make it.

Unbelievably he chose a tour and a few hours of drinking  at Brew Dog HQ instead of slinging dice with you fine Gentlemen.

Myself and Taste will still be in attendance. Can't wait.

Still absolutely no idea what list to bring. The thought of 200 Beastmen is bizarrely appealing however..........

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Just Brian said:

Mikey Baby,

Stuart has "double booked" so won't be able to make it.

Unbelievably he chose a tour and a few hours of drinking  at Brew Dog HQ instead of slinging dice with you fine Gentlemen.

Myself and Taste will still be in attendance. Can't wait.

Still absolutely no idea what list to bring. The thought of 200 Beastmen is bizarrely appealing however..........

Thanks for letting me know. I've never liked Brew Dog

Look forward to seeing you!

3 hours ago, 13on2D6 said:

Mike

Apologises mate, my house move has gone through earlier than expected and get the keys the day before and will be busy moving in now so cant make it :( 

Hope you all have a great day and  I will get to another event with the Warlords in the future!

Rich

Hi Rich,

Thanks for letting me know. I'll fire the cash back to @hobgoblinclub

Mike

• Like 1