Horrorshow Minis - Fly Friends Nurgle Demonic Host

I've been working on a Demon Army of Nurgle lately. I'm cramming for a local event, but have been making some great progress.

This is Gorgo, Pater-Maggotus, Plague of Realms, Flykith Pussbubbler, Grand Infector of Dimensions Beyond. I wanted a Great Unclean One which matched the other Greater Demons a bit better. I'm sure GW will be dropping a new one soon, but this has been a very fun project.

8c8867091e53c782f9bbd0ae071de32b.jpg

1 minute ago, Rungi said:

This is great! His face has so much character and expression. Will you be adding nurglings? He seems to share their joy in disease spreading.

The Nurglings are sort of inferred in the maggots he is 'depositing' as he scoots around. Some of the other characters in the army have Nurglings hanging out with them. 

Here are some shots of my 'protagonist' from the running narrative for my Nurgle Force.

Pustulio the Plague-Sayer had been formerly a bard traveling the Realms recording histories and telling tales if the glory of Sigmar's hosts. He fell after consuming an infected plum in the Realm of Life, eventually becoming a Sorcerer Champion of Nurgle. Now his silver tongue is used to herald the coming of the Fly Lord's demonic minions.

b51e1a200c7a99cf98e3ac5e50d0d121.jpg

07cb7ed24f93256961be307eb988faf8.jpg

f0c57de0fd713133f26c60ad42366cc9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great stuff! I really like the proportions and overall silhouette of the Unclean one. Great expression too. I think he would benefit from a bit more details though. Maybe you don't have that much time left due to the upcoming event which I totally understand. :)

Pustulio is my favorite tho! Very nice character there. Is most of it sculpted? His left arm is from the Glottkin set if I'm not mistaken? 

Keep up the good work!

Great stuff! I really like the proportions and overall silhouette of the Unclean one. Great expression too. I think he would benefit from a bit more details though. Maybe you don't have that much time left due to the upcoming event which I totally understand. [emoji4]

Pustulio is my favorite tho! Very nice character there. Is most of it sculpted? His left arm is from the Glottkin set if I'm not mistaken? 

Keep up the good work!

Pustulio is about half Maggoth rider bits half sculpted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

It's been a while since an update! I've been plague-beavering away at the Fly Friends project lately. Everything needed to get to a done-ish point for an event called Midwest Meltdown which has now come and gone. I wanted to share some pics of my army during the tournament!

I'll take some proper photos of these units as they are fully finished and post them here as well. 

2017-07-16 12.41.46.jpg

2017-07-15 16.16.58.jpg

2017-07-15 16.16.51.jpg

Archived