Lizards! I mean seraphon

boomr19

Looking good, I like the sheen of the scales on the shields and the colours you've used on the priest [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks, I used some 'ardcoat for the shields to get the sheen on them, I really liked that effect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice coloures I really like them. But you could work a bit more cleaner. For example the gold in the shield's, the eyes, claws and jaws a bit more depth. Just do some practice and you'll get this pretty fast. 

Keep up up the good work. ??

8868c1f63a9ddb8fcb5cce2d727f5112.jpga3d320bb2077bec83fcfea79ba8165b5.jpg I made some more progress, I know the seat for the Saurus on the carnosaur isn't painted , and neither are several of the straps, but I'm generally liking how they are turning out. I was pretty intimidated by painting the big carnosaur, but i wouldn't be embarrassed to put that down on a table to play. I have a unit of Saurus warriors more or less done and maybe tomorrow I'll upload a picture of the carnosaur next to all of them. Skinks and terradon riders are the next planned step. I'm going to convert five of the skinks into chameleons too so tune back in for those

Archived