New Death army, need list help, sylvaneth buylist too

NKJester

So I've recently gotten myself a death army off ebay, I have the following models

Neferata

Arkhan

Cairn Wraith

Banshee

Varghul

Wight King

10 Archai (yes i know, i already owned 6 before I got the army)

4 Harbringers

1 Tomb Scorpions

40 zombies

40 skeletons

1 corpse cart

1 mourngul

I don't really care whats in there besides atleast 6 archai, I know that is 720 pts, a large portion of my army, but they are one of the reasons I switched from Chaos to Death.

So far I've made this for a 1500 pt game

Cairn wraith (60)

Varghul (160)

2 Harbringers (240)

6 archai (720)

20 zombies (120)

10 zombies (60)

10 zombies (60)

1 Corpse cart (80, balefire)

Total: 1500 on the dot.

My thoughts about the army is the few heros which I know death has alot of good ones, but archai! I would have liked to fit the mourngul in there but it seems too point heavy unless I take out the harbringers and varghul I can't take it, which would put me at 1 hero, a carin wraith.

The sylvaneth army is my friends he has the following:

1 Treelord ancient

1 Durtha

1 Branchwych (i think, the one with the scythe)

30 Dryads

10 Spite-revenents

6 Kurnoth hunters

6 treekin

He wants to expand, but isn't sure what to get, the direction he wants to take I think its probably gonna be more kurnoth though.

Also I'm not sure if I can do this here but I have a Nurgle army for sale, $230, it has 1 GUO (old models, no sword) 3 Heralds, 30 plaguebeaers, 6 plague drones, 3 nurglings, 6 beasts of nurgle, 1 soul grinder, 1 glotkin. PM if you want pics or if I can put them up here let me know.

1500 Is odd because of the high costs for Morghast.

You could try:

Allegiance: Death
Arkhan The Black Mortarch of Sacrament (340)
- General
2 x Morghast Archai (240)
Total: 1060/2000

(240 to summon Morghast Archai for long range charges out of nowhere)

Or 400 summons Mourngul, or Cairn + Banshee on three places, or keep dumping zombies & skeletons hopefully in rolls of 10+ for 20 bodies.

You can use Neferata for a better fighty hero, but you are low on points if you restrict yourself to 720 pts of Morghasts in a 1500 pt list.

Necromancer + 40 skeletons or 40 zombies is very good too if you care to try that out w/ only 4 or less Morghast.

Another synergy, if you get a VLoZD, his command shout that lets a unit re-roll all failed hits, is super deadly on a single unit of 4 Morghast Archai. They will kill almost anything in the game in 1 turn, 2 turns with weird luck.

Archived