Bad batch of Imperial Primer?

Kugane

So I bought 2 pots of  Imperial Primer today, I came home and wanted to start priming my stuff, but I came to the sad conclussion that both pots are nearly dried up. They have the consistency of the dry-brush technical paints, being 1 big chunk of goop. I am used to seeing goopy paint like this in older bottles, so I stirred vigorously, but it doesn't seem to fix it at all. Sad start of the weekend, considering the shops are closed until monday :P.

Should I contact Games Workshop about this?

So I bought 2 pots of  Imperial Primer today, I came home and wanted to start priming my stuff, but I came to the sad conclussion that both pots are nearly dried up. They have the consistency of the dry-brush technical paints, being 1 big chunk of goop. I am used to seeing goopy paint like this in older bottles, so I stirred vigorously, but it doesn't seem to fix it at all. Sad start of the weekend, considering the shops are closed until monday :P.
Should I contact Games Workshop about this?

Yes.

Especially if you got it at the local GW store.

31 minutes ago, TheOtherJosh said:

Yes.

Especially if you got it at the local GW store.

Thanks for your reply! I have contacted the local store and they offered me to take the bottles back. I have also sent GW a message to make them aware of the issue. A tad bit salty that I can't paint this weekend, but I guess its time to do some conversion work instead.

Archived