A 1000 point tournament with a £5 entry fee.
Only 16 spaces will be available so I suggest buying your ticket online with the following link:
If you are more of a risk taker you will be able to buy any that are left on the day.
What you will need.
Each participant will need:
1. A 1000 point pitched battle army using the vanguard army selection from the generals handbook 2017.
4.All of the appropriate rules and errata for your army.
5. Two army lists, one to be submitted at registration.
Armies don't need to be painted for this event.
The following house rules will be in place for the event:
1. Measurements will be base to base, not model to model.
2. You must use the most up to date(most recent release) warscroll for your units, so check warhammer community if your not sure.
3. Any publications that release on the day of the event will not be used, this is the only exception to rule 2.
4. Any rules queries settled by a judge on the day will be final.
10.30 - 12.15 game 1
12.15 - 12.45 break
12.45 - 14.30 Game 2
14.30 - 14.45 break
14.45 - 16.30 game 3
Each game will last 1 hour 45 minutes. A 30 and then a 15 minute warning will be announced 30 and 15 minutes before each game is scheduled to end. If it appears a game will not finish in the allotted time, when the warning is announced, ensure both players have the same number of turns and end it there.
Each game will use a modified mission from the generals handbook 2017, and played on a 4 x 4 table.
Food is not provided so i suggest you bring your own. Drinks and snacks are available for purchase in store.
How to win
After each game you will score points for your result, and also record the amount of points you destroy of your opponents army (kill points).
Major win - 20
Minor win - 13
Draw - 10
Minor loss - 7
Major loss - 0
The winner will be who wins the most games. In the (very likely) event of a tie it then goes to who scores the most points, if we still have a tie this will then be ranked by kill points.
Fully painted armies will receive an additional 250 kill points.
Prizes will be based on the number of people who attend.